For over 49 years, Taylor's College Lakeside Campus has established itself as the Best Pre-University in Malaysia, in academic excellence and track records for placing students into top universities of their choice. Taylor's College offers several programmes, including Cambridge A Levels, South Australian Certifcate of Education International, Foundation, Diploma and Professional programmes.
Taylor's College Lakeside Campus is a member of the Taylor’s Education Group, which also comprises of Taylor’s University, Garden International School, Australian International School Malaysia, Nexus International School Putrajaya, Nexus International School Singapore and Taylor's International School.
Taylor's College Lakeside Campus was founded in 1969 by a team of educators to offer the Victorian High School Certificate (VHSC), the first Pre-University programme to secondary school graduates in Malaysia.
- 1969 – Founded to offer the Victorian High School Certificate (VHSC), the first Pre-University programme, to secondary school graduates in Malaysia
- 1982 – Pioneered the South Australian Matriculation (now SACE International) programme in Malaysia
- 1991 – Established Cambridge A Levels programme in Malaysia
- 2004 – First to be awarded the prestigious International Fellowship Centre status in Malaysia by Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- 2014 – Taylor's College Lakeside Campus integrates new learning approaches and skills-based methodology into the delivery of the pre-university programmes to guide students towards success in life
- 2018 – Taylor's College Lakeside Campus in moving to the world-class Taylor's University Lakeside Campus in 2018 to provide our students with the best learning experience possible